This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more.
10 of the Best Christmas Gifts for Bikers
So every year I try to come up with a list of cool things every biker would love. I look for new things, I look for funny things. However, this year I thought I would put together a list of things of gifts that we’d all be pretty psyched to get if we don’t already have them. Check out these cool things and make sure to use the discount codes where available! Some good deals!
Use Coupon Code: THANKS2017 for an additional 7% off!
1. Dowco Guardian Ultralite Plus Motorcycle Cover – This was another addition last year, although we have a garage where the bikes live most of the time, if for some reason they do need to be left out, It’s almost always fully loaded, ready to leave in the morning, or I just cleaned it, or something. So, we throw the cover on it. If your in a situation with no garage, I think it’s a must have, and check out the next idea to further secure your bike.
2. Dowco Weatherall Plus Cover Alarm – Alright, I don’t know how I feel about this, but looked cool to me. We have a garage so my bikes aren’t out regularly, but this might be a cool addition to the travel list. Throw your cover on in the hotel parking lot, lock it up with your cover alarm and hit the hay in peace knowing your bike won’t be jacked with in the parking lot.
3, Mobile Warming LTD Max Heated Gloves – Another addition after riding home from Daytona this year, freezing cold and raining for more than half the trip, these WOULD have done the trick. Thankfully a buddy had lent me his for the ride, and these were immediately on the list of to-buy’s.
4. TechMount TechGripper – Another addition a couple years ago was a new stereo (the H-D stereos just don’t last for us), we of course added bluetooth to the equation and haven’t added a full GPS system yet, so this allows for easy mounting of my phone that I can manage one-handed, it’s cheap and has withstood some long and hard riding for a couple years.
5. Kuryakyn Kinetic Universal Grips No slip grips that offer vibration reduction are pretty sweet on those long rides. I don’t know about you, but my hands fall asleep. So these help with some of that discomfort.
6. Motorcycle Heartbeat Gear Shift Unisex T-Shirt (Use Coupon Code: GET20) – I just like this shirt.
7. Battery Tender Power Tender Plus HE So this was the one thing that I’ve held out on for WAY TO LONG, we had to buy a big bad boy as we have several bikes in the garage, but this thing has saved the day a few times when we haven’t had one of the bikes out (or the ATV, or dirt bikes) and we go to hit it and the battery has something else in mind. Nothing ruins the day like not being able to ride when you’re ready.
8. Speed & Strength Six Speed Sisters Womens Jacket – This is a cool jacket for the ladies, not the same old, same old, this one offers good practical design, but stylish too. There are a bunch of jackets though, so if this one isn’t for you, just head through the link and take a look at the many, many more that may work for you’re girl.
9. Economy Line Motorcycle Luggage – This sissy bar bag got great reviews. We tour on a Street Glide so I have the tourpack, but I’ll tell you this migh be a better option, that thing just doesn’t carry much, although the backrest is prety awesome, if your ready to add some overnight trips and lack some space, this could be your solution.
10. Viking Cycle Haughty Motorcycle Vest – Last but not least, I couldn’t help but putting a cool leather vest on the list. Lot’s of the ladies are after a sexy biker look and nothing says that then a leather vest. This one isn’t over the top, but does the trick.